Thursday, November 29, 2007

I am a BITCH ??? Of course...

I Am a BITCH

Beautiful Individual That Can Handle Everything

BITCHOLOGY

When I stand up for

myself and my beliefs,

they call me a

bitch.

When I stand up for

those I love,

they call me a

bitch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts

or do things my own way, they call me a

bitch.

Being a bitch

means I won't compromise what's

in my heart.

It means I live my life

MY way..

It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse to

tolerate injustice and

speak against it, I am

defined as a

bitch.

The same thing happens when I take time for

myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when

I act a little selfish.

It means I have the courage and strength to allow

myself to be who I truly am and won't become

anyone else's idea of what they think I

"should" be.

I am outspoken,

opinionated and determined. I want what I want

and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me,

try to douse my inner flame, try to squash

every ounce of beauty I hold within me.

You won't succeed.

And if that makes me a bitch ,

so be it.

I embrace the title and

am proud to bear it.

B - Babe

I - In

T - Total

C - Control of

H - Herself

B = Beautiful

I = Intelligent

T = Talented

C = Charming

H = Hell of a Woman

B = Beautiful

I = Individual

T = That

C = Can

H = Handle anything

Send this to 5 women to put a smile on their face!!

"If you can't do something right, get a woman to do it

No comments: